In Genshin Impact, the Sacred Fang Beast is a strong and very rare mob that can only be found in one location in the open world and is associated with the rare achievement “Know the Taste”.
In this guide, we will figure out what characteristics and abilities this rare mutated monster has, what it is capable of, how to paralyze it, where it lives and how to defeat it in battle.
Where is the sacred fanged beast on the map in Genshin Impact
At the moment in patch 3.6, there are only two ways to meet this dendro beast. The simplest and most obvious is to visit the dungeon next to Barsom Hill, where you can definitely meet the mob we need.
If you want to find the dendro of the beast in the open world, you will have to try hard. First, you will have to fully complete all the quests of the main storyline of the expanded desert area of patch 3.6 - “Hvarna of Good and Evil”. As soon as the condition is met, we go straight to the center of the Tuniga gap, where the dendro beast lives in a single copy.
We defeat the enemy, after which a chest with loot appears nearby.
How to defeat the sacred fanged beast in Genshin Impact
The enemy has a number of interesting abilities, but knowing his weaknesses, you can very easily immobilize him and defeat him. He has a base resistance of 10% to all types of damage, so you can make any squad. However, in order to facilitate the battle and unlock the achievement “Know the taste” it is recommended to take the character's dendro. The fact is that at one moment of the battle, the enemy creates an energy cube of his own element (dendro), and this cube is easiest to destroy with the help of the same element.
- The opponent creates a cube;
- We use the ability on the dendro cube;
- After we strike at the beast itself;
- Done, he stopped, and one of the stages of “Know the Taste” ended.
Resistances and HP of the boss
The characteristics and resists of the enemy can be found in the screenshot below.
As mentioned earlier, the enemy has a base 10% resistance to all elements, with the exception of geo. You can make up any convenient squad, but with a dendro character to facilitate the battle. Everything else is as usual.
Movements and attacks of the beast
Although the sacred fanged beast is considered a common mob, it has a number of interesting attacks and abilities. At its core, the battle with him can be compared to a small boss fight. Consider the ability of the enemy.
- Tail attack. Basic attack, where the mob attacks with its tail and sends a stream of dendro energy towards the player.
- Fall attack. Makes this blow only in one case - when the hero is at a fairly large distance. First, the mob makes a high jump, after which it falls to the ground with all its strength towards the player and strikes.
- Dendro circle. Powerful AOE ability. First, the area begins to glow green (the radius of the ability). The boss jumps high and falls to the ground, dealing damage to the dendro in waves.
- Vines. The last ability of the boss. Performs a strike alternately with each hand and sends dendro vines towards the hero, dealing damage to the corresponding element.
Considering all of the above, it is worth taking a character’s dendro for the camp to the squad and providing protection with an additional heal or shield. In this case, there should be no problems with the fanged beast.
That's all you need to know about how to find and defeat the sacred fanged beast in Honkai Star Rail. Now you can read our other guides on new quests, events and content in the game. Leave your comments below and bookmark our site so you don't miss anything.
We are hiring game guide writers!
We are looking for Genshin Impact fans who are interested in following the game. At the moment, we need to translate leaks and leaks in the game.If you meet this criteria and you are interested, then send your responses to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sell Blessing of the hollow moon for 290 rubles. a piece
To buy a hollow moon, write to us by mail email@example.com