The Honkai Star Rail Tingyun build guide is a must read if you want to make this 4-star character an electric force to be reckoned with.
В Honkai: StarRail Tingyun is a playable 4-star electric elemental character. It was officially introduced on April 26, 2023.
Tingyun, a girl of the Fox People known for her eloquence, is the head representative of the Flying Commission's Whistling Flame Guild. Her listeners often look forward to the next part of her mesmerizing stories, as she has a talent for words. In Xianzhou, she oversaw the trade fairs that are now well known throughout the galaxy.
Tingyun is a fairly powerful support that focuses on boosting the strength of teammates. The fox girl's set of buffs may not be as extensive as the Armor, but in terms of helping the squad, she is almost as effective.
Most merchants travel with weapons for self-defense, but Tingyun is an exception; she does not use weapons that do not suit her fighting style, such as blades, spears, swords, and halberds.
The character was voiced by actors Lacey Morgan (English), Takada Yuuki (Japanese), Jiang Li (Chinese), and Lee Myung-ho (Korean).
Here we have collected all the information you need to know about the best Tingyun build in Honkai Star Rail, because you won't be able to unlock its full potential without a proper build that includes eidolons, light cones, and relics.
- 1 The best Tingyun build in Honkai Star Rail
- 2 Best Light Cones for Tingyun
- 3 Best Relics for Tingyun in Honkai Star Rail
- 4 Top Tingyun units in Honkai Star Rail
- 5 Tingyun elevation and footprint materials in Honkai Star Rail
- 6 Tingyun's abilities in Honkai Star Rail
- 7 Tingyun eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
The best Tingyun build in Honkai Star Rail
Tingyun follows the path of Harmony and deals electricity damage, but her main skill is to enhance the abilities of other party members. She is a 4-star support character that is great for buffing DPS characters to increase their damage output.
It is recommended that Tingyun builds prioritize attack, energy regeneration rate, and movement speed in order to move more and use skills more often.
Before diving into the details, let's start with an overview:
- The best light cones: The battle is not over Carve the moon and cut the clouds Memories of the past Dance! Dance! Dance!
- Best Relics and Ornaments: Wild Wheat Shooter, Falling Meteor Thief, Space Sealing Station, Living Wonwak.
- Best Squad: Zele, Bronya and Bailu.
Now let's first take a closer look at the best Tingyun light cones in Honkai Rail.
Best Light Cones for Tingyun
The list of character's best light cones includes:
- But the Battle Isn't Over
- Carve the Moon, Weave the Clouds
- Memories of the past
- Dance! Dance! Dance!
Your chosen Tingyun weapon must match the Path of Harmony for the passive effect to take effect.
Tingyun greatly benefits from the increased energy regeneration rate offered by the Battle Not Over Light Cone, Armor's signature cone, making her an ideal user of this item. She can use it to increase the next ally's damage after using her skill and to replenish the team's skill points after activating her ultimate.
However, The Battle Is Not Over is a 5-Star Light Cone and thus can be tricky to get as it depends on the banner's luck. Luckily, there are several 4-Star Light Cones in the game that can be a great choice for Tingyun. Her top 4-star light cones include Cut the Moon and Cut the Clouds, Memories of the Past, and Dance! Dance! Dance!, and of the 3-star weapons, you should prefer the Choir.
Tingyun's skills are great for strengthening a squad, and Carve Moon and Shape Clouds light cone helps her maintain those abilities. In addition, having this light cone increases her attack stat, which is very useful because the character's benefits scale with her current attack power level.
Best Relics for Tingyun in Honkai Star Rail
The list of the best Tingyun relics includes:
Arrow of wild wheat (relic)
- 2 items: Attack power is increased by 12%.
- 4 items: The wearer's speed is increased by 6% and basic attack damage is increased by 10%.
Falling meteorite thief (relic)
- 2 items: Increases penetration effect by 16%.
- 4 items: Increases penetration effect by 16%. After breaking through an enemy vulnerability, restores 3 points. energy.
Space Sealing Station (planar decoration)
- 2 items: Increases attack power by 12%. When the wearer's speed reaches 120 or higher, their attack power is increased by an additional 12%.
Sprightly Vonwacq (planar decoration)
- 2 items: Increases wearer's energy regeneration rate by 5%. When his speed reaches 120 or higher, his action moves forward by +40% immediately after entering combat.
Tingyun will benefit from artifacts that increase speed and energy recovery. Therefore, when choosing a set of relics for her, this should be your top priority.
The Wild Wheat Shooter is the perfect Tingyun relic in Honkai Star Rail. It is mainly used in a two-piece set to increase attack power. But since the relic offers +12% attack, +12% base attack damage, and +6% speed in the early game, a 4-piece set is also a viable option for this character.
As a result, the best choice when creating the best Tingyun build is the Wild Wheat Shooter. Alternatively, Falling Meteor Thief would be an excellent support set.
Top Tingyun units in Honkai Star Rail
Our selection of the best squad lineups for Tingyun:
- Tingyun, Zele, Armor, Bailu
- Tingyun, Cheetah, Bailu, Jing Yuan
- Tingyun, Asta, Yanqing and Natasha
In any of these commands, Tingyun excels, greatly increasing the damage output of other characters through his support skills.
The first squad is constantly using various ways to increase Zele's damage. Even though Tingyun has great offensive buffs on her own, pairing her with another fighter that applies an offensive buff like Armor will greatly increase the damage dealt by one primary DPS.
Zele is the best option the main DPS character, because she has the highest damage potential at the start. Well, to keep everyone healthy, Baylu joins the fight as a healer.
Another option for a strong team with Tingyun is to have Jing Yuan as a powerful lightning DPS, with Cheetah tanking and protecting Tingyun and Natasha healing.
Now that you know everything you need to create the best Tingyun build in Honkai Star Rail, let's move on to her ascension and trail materials, skills, and eidolons.
Tingyun elevation and footprint materials in Honkai Star Rail
Elevation Materials for Tingyun
The total amount of Tingyun Elevation materials includes:
- Germ of Immortality: 12
- Ethereal Flower of Immortality: 13
- Branch of Immortal Glory: 12
- Arcane Shadow of the Past: 50
- Credits: 246
The total amount of Tingyun footprint materials includes:
- Harmonious melody: 12
- Song of the Family: 54
- Constellation Symphony: 105
- Germ of Immortality: 28
- Ethereal Flower of Immortality: 42
- Branch of Immortal Glory: 42
- Last Path of the Destroyer: 12
- Imprints of Destiny: 5
- Credits: 2
Tingyun's abilities in Honkai Star Rail
- Tingyun Basic Attack: Expel
Tingyun deals Shock Damage equal to 50%-130% of her Attack Power to a target enemy.
- Emboldening Salvo tingyun: Soothing melody
Increases the attack power of one ally by 25%-62,5%, up to a value not exceeding 15%-30% of Tingyun's current attack power, and applies the Blessing status to the ally. Blessed ally deals additional electrical damage equal to 20%-50% of their attack power when they hit enemies for 3 turns. The blessing only affects the most recent recipient of the Tingyun effect.
- Superpower tingyun: Ritual of Lucky Omen
Restores 50 health. energy to the target ally and increases their damage by 20%-80% for 3 turns.
- Talent tingyun: Ascension of Heavenly Radiance
When hitting an enemy, Tingyun deals additional electrical damage equal to 30% of the attack power of the Blessed character.
- Technique tingyun: gentle breeze
When using his technique, Tingyun immediately restores 50 points. energy.
Tingyun eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
- E1 - Spring wind brings good luck: After using their ultimate, an ally with the Blessing status gains 20% increased speed for 1 turn.
- E2 - Grateful recipient: After defeating an enemy, an ally with Blessing restores 5 damage. energy. This effect can only be activated once per turn.
- E3 - Kingfisher Legacy: Super level increased by 2, max level 15. Basic attack level increased by 1, max level 10.
- E4 - Incendiary resourcefulness: Blessing status bonus damage multiplier increased by 20%.
- E5 - Walking Coquette Fox: Skill level up by 2, max level 15. Talent level up by 2, max level 15.
- E6 - Peace Brings Wealth to All : Tingyun's ultimate heals an ally for an additional 10 damage. energy.
This is everything you need to create the best Tingyun build in Honkai Rail, including relics, light cones and units, as well as her ascension materials, trace materials, skills and eidolons.