In Honkai Star Rail, Shields are the world currency of the planet Yarilo-6, which can be obtained by exploring the world or randomly during the passage of the story. It is a currency similar to hertariums and arrows, and it can also be exchanged for resources and other useful items.
In this complete guide, we detail how to get shields in Honkai Star Rail and what to do with the world currency.
Where to spend shields in Honkai Star Rail
Shields are the local currency that is used in the in-game store located on the planet Yarilo-6. This store is located in Kamnegrad, and in order to access it, you need to talk to Lauder near the Goethe Grand Hotel dimensional anchor.
Where to find shields in Honkai Star Rail
There are two ways to get this currency:
- Exploring the city of Belobog and interacting with various objects.
- Completing adventure missions.
This guide will help you get 460 shields that are given out for researching Belobog (this does not include rewards for adventure missions).
- By following the instructions from this guide, you can also get the following achievements:
- Mandela effect;
- A star named Pom-Pom;
- Lord of the storm;
- moral superiority;
- Knight in shining armor;
- 50 credits?!;
- From another world.
1. Teleport to the dimensional anchor at the Golden Theater and go north to the gate, where you will find the Troubled Man. Talk to him, and then move to any other point on the map and return to him again for another dialogue. This must be repeated 4 times. In this case, the characteristics of a man will constantly change:
- Anxious man;
- Gloomy man;
- Frightened man;
- Smiling man.
After the third dialogue you will receive 20 shields, and after the fourth dialogue you will unlock the achievement "Mandela effect».
2. From the previous location, head southwest to find a phone booth. Examine it to get 20 shields. For suggested replicas, it is recommended that you always select the first replica in the list.
3. From the previous location, follow the ladder and go down it to inspect a small blue car. The owner of the car will immediately run up to you. Talk to him to get 20 shields.
4. After that, head south and stand on the manhole. After a couple of seconds, you will be able to interact with it. Click on the "Inspect" button and after a short dialogue you will receive 20 shields.
5. Teleport to the dimensional anchor in the Central Square and head east to Qliphoth Fort. Examine the table behind the armor and you will receive 20 shields. When interacting with the table, it is recommended to select the option "I am the embodiment of chaos!".
6. After that, examine the sphere in the form of a globe, which is located near the table, and you will receive 20 more shields. Select the option "Rotate planets. Revive geography! It is recommended that you select the following options:
- Find the location of Belobog.
- Look north.
- What's in the northeast?
- What's in the northwest?
7. Teleport to the dimensional anchor in the Central Square and go to the Serval workshop. Talk to the Encouraged Girl who is standing in front of the entrance to the workshop before you talk to Serval. The girl will ask you to take a photo of the Serval, and you can do this either with the approval of the Serval or without her knowledge. After that, give the photo to the Inspired Girl to earn 20 shields.
8. Move to the spatial anchor "Grand Hotel Goethe" and go up the stairs. Climb the stairs to enter the hotel lobby on the west side. Next, go to the hotel corridor and inspect at least 5 doors (not counting the door of your room), after which you will see a secret scene and get 20 shields. After that, you will wake up in your room.
9. Do not rush to leave your room. You need to inspect the closet, and then rest in it. Further, you can earn 20 shields and one Commendation of High Morale by choosing the following options:
- Don't care, I'm coming, locker!
- The dark night gave me night vision...
- Will there be something interesting?
- bam! The closet door swings open.
10. Teleport to the dimensional anchor at the Golden Theater and go south to the cable car station. Examine the suitcase located on the top floor of the area to receive Dazzling Gold Watch, 20 shields, and the achievement "The Hurt Locker".
Now move to the dimensional anchor in Central Square and head straight until you reach a man named Wallace. Give him the Dazzling Gold Watch you found and get 5 credits as a reward.
11. Collect 7 wanted posters scattered around the Administrative District and you'll be rewarded with 20 shields, special avatars, and the "50 credits?!" achievement.
12. Teleport to the dimensional anchor in the Rest Square and head south until you find a phone booth. Examine it and select the option "We must answer, there is no other way." You will receive 20 shields, and you will also learn an important keyword (February 13), which will come in handy later in Kamnegrad.
Silvermane Restricted Zone
13. Move to the dimensional anchor at the Guard Post and move straight until you reach a wooden barrel. Break it, then select the following lines to receive one Praise of High Morale, 20 shields, and the Moral High achievement:
- I... I give up.
- I'm sorry, it was a mistake on my part.
- Please, stop! This will not happen again!
14. This mini-quest is related to the conversation from the 12th point. Once you get the password (in the form of a date of birth), teleport to the dimensional anchor at the Fight Club in Kamnegrad and go inside. Next, turn left and examine the old safe on the table. Select the "Try to match" option. The correct digit order is zero > two > one > three (0213). For this you will receive 20 shields.
15. Next, go to the right of the entrance to the Fight Club, where you will find a girl in red and a guy in brown clothes. Eavesdrop on their conversation and send a message to Dan Heng to get his photo. Then talk to two fans and choose the "I'll give it to you like this" option to earn 20 shields and one Commendation of High Morale.
16. Now go back to the table where the safe with the combination 0213 was standing. Directly in front of it you will find a yellow marker. Examine it to pick up an invitation to the Dark Fist Tournament.
Now leave the Fight Club, go past Scott, and then turn left and talk to the Mystery Child. Select the line “See, here is the invitation”, after which you will be taken to the rock-paper-scissors tournament. You will need to play with three children, after which you will receive 20 shields and the "12+" achievement. It is recommended to choose the following options:
- First of the Fearsome Four: Stone! (victory)
- Second of the Fearsome Four: Paper! (losing)
- Third of the Fearsome Four: Scissors! (victory)
17. Move to the Goethe Grand Hotel space anchor and head southeast to find the Mole Companion near the red mailbox. Select the "Are you waiting for someone?" option to play hide and seek with the Moles.
After that, go east to the dumpster and hide in it. After a few dialogues, you will receive 20 shields.
18. After that, enter the Goethe Grand Hotel, which is on your right. Once in your room, examine the table to complete the questionnaire. Answer all the questions "Very satisfied", and then talk to Gertie, who is standing outside the hotel. As a reward, you will receive 20 shields and one Commendation of High Morale.
19. From the previous location, go east until you see a Mysterious Woman near two treasure chests. Talk to her and open one of the chests (the small one contains a dazzling rainbow stone). Then talk to the woman again, after which she will leave, and you can open the second chest. Defeat the spawned enemies and you will receive 20 shields.
After that, go south, where you will find Balaway. Give him the Dazzling Prismatic Stone by choosing the "I have a handful of crystals" line. You will receive one Commendation of High Morale (no shields are awarded for this action).
20. Approach Antonina, who is standing to the right of Balaway and select the line “I'm looking for some coven. Do you understand what I mean?"
After that, teleport to Stagnant Shadow: Spike Form in the Big Mine. Approach the pile of Geo Essence Fragments right in front of the boss and inspect it. Next, select the option “You hit exactly the right way. Neither too strong nor too weak." Now return to Antonina with the item you received to earn 20 shields.
21. From the previous location, head south and up the stairs to find Turner. Enter the food eating contest to get 20 shields.
22. Teleport to the dimensional anchor in the Central Square in the Administrative District and go southeast, where Ronald's small shop is located. Buy a language module from him.
Now move to the space anchor "Grand Hotel Goethe" in Kamnegrad and turn 180 to find Fidora. Give her the language module to get the Knight in Shining Armor achievement. After that, teleport to another location (for example, to the Big Mine), and then return to this location and talk to Fidora's robot. Choose the first line in all dialogues (the most positive one) to earn 20 shields and one Praise of High Morale.
23. This mini-quest becomes available after you defeat the piggy bank in Riveting City and get the Dirty Bell Ribbon. After that, teleport to the spatial anchor at the entrance to the location and go up the stairs. Follow straight ahead until you reach a house on the left, from where a faint female voice is heard that you can interact with. Give her the Dirty Bell Ribbon and look at the window again. You will receive a Broken Music Box and 20 Shields.
After that, teleport to any other location, and then move to Stagnant Shadow: Windform and go southeast, where you will find a Restless Woman. Give her the music box to receive one Commendation of High Morale and the "From Another World" achievement.
*We will add a video walkthrough a little later.
That's all you need to know about how to get and where to put shields in Honkai Star Rail. Now you can read our other guides on new quests, events and content in the game. Leave your comments below and bookmark our site so you don't miss anything.