The best Zele build guide in Honkai Star Rail will definitely come in handy if you are planning to acquire a deadly quantum 5-star character in the game.
There are currently 28 playable characters in Honkai Star Rail that the developers have made available. However, to take full advantage of each of these characters, you must have the best build possible.
The best build on Zele in Honkai Star Rail can make your game quite exciting, so we have included the best relics and light cones that can be used on Zele, as well as her powerful eidolons and abilities.
Zele is one of many 5-star Honkai Star Rail characters that players can purchase in future banners. She follows the Path of the Hunt, and because she grew up in Belobog, a dangerous and chaotic underworld, she has a short temper and prefers to keep to herself, avoiding contact with anyone.
After joining the Wildfire organization, she was given the alias "Butterfly" as she flutters in combat and moves quickly. Seele's voice cast includes Molly Zhang (English), Nakahara Mai (Japanese), Yajing Tan (Chinese) and Song Ha Rim (Korean).
Below is all the information you need to know about the best Zele build in Honkai Star Rail because Zele cannot reach his full potential without a proper build which includes Eidolons, Light Cones and Relics.
The best Zela build in Honkai Star Rail
Zele follows the Path of the Hunt, which allows her to use her talent and ult to deal area damage. Zele acts as a damage dealer and few opponents can stand up to her in combat due to her tremendous speed and powerful damage multipliers.
It is recommended that Zele builds prioritize damage, crit, and speed in order to move and use skills more often.
Before diving into the details, let's start with an overview:
- Best Light Cone: "Into the Night", "Cruise the Galaxy", "Only Silence Remains", "Fencing", "Arrow Released".
- Best Relics and Ornaments: Diamond Star Genius, Wild Wheat Shooter, Space Sealing Station, Celestial Differentiator
- Best Team Member: Natasha, Tingyun and the Pathfinder
Now let's first take a closer look at Zele's best Honkai Rail light cones.
Best light cones for Zele in Honkai Star Rail
Some of the best light cones for Zele include:
- In the night
- Cruise through the galaxy
- Only silence remains
- Arrow released
The hunting path must match the Zele weapon you have chosen for the passive effect to take effect.
At night, Seele's signature light cone. It increases her Crit Rating by 18% and increases her Basic Attack and Skill Attack by 6% for every 10 Haste above 100, making it the perfect match with her Speed.
At night, this is a 5-star light cone and thus can be difficult to obtain because it depends on the luck of the banner. However, a few 4-star light cones can be a great choice for Seele. So, some of the best 4-star light cones for Zele include All that Remains Silence and Fencing, while the 3-star ones are Arrow Launched and Arrows.
The wearer's ATK is increased by 16% when worn. Only silence remains. If there are only two enemies on the battlefield, the wearer's crit chance is increased by 12%. In addition, Arrows increase the wearer's crit for the first three turns of combat; combined with Zele's speed and damage, this combo should be able to quickly deal with defeating non-boss enemies.
Best Zele Relics at Honkai Star Rail
Some of Zele's best relics include:
Genius of Brilliant Stars
- 2 items: Increases quantum damage by 10%.
- 4 items: When the wearer deals damage to an enemy, ignore 10% defense. If the target enemy has a quantum weakness, the wearer ignores an additional 10% defense.
Band of Sizzling Thunder
- 2 items: Electric Damage +10%.
- 4 items: Attack power +20% for 1 turn after using the skill.
planar decorations: Space Sealing Station
- 2 items: Increases the wearer's ATK by 12%. When the wearer's speed reaches 120 or higher, their ATK is increased by an additional 12%.
planar decorations: Celestial Differentiator
- 2 items: Increases wearer's critical damage by 16%. When the wearer's current crit damage reaches 120% or higher after entering combat, the wearer's crit chance is increased by 60% until the end of their first attack.
Zele should benefit from artifacts that increase elemental damage (quantum), attack power, and crit. Therefore, when choosing a set of Zele relics, this should be your first consideration.
Diamond Star Genius is Zele's best relic in Honkai Star Rail. Along with increasing Zele's Quantum Damage by 10%, this set negates 25% of the target's defense if they have a Quantum Vulnerability, helping Zele quickly defeat opponents.
As a result, the best choice for creating the best Zele build is the Diamond Star Genius. Also, Band of Sizzling Thunder is always a fantastic choice for damage dealers.
Top commands for Zele in Honkai Star Rail
Our selection of the best squad for Seele includes:
- Seele, Natasha, Tingyun, the Pathfinder
- Zele, Bailu, Armor, Pathfinder
- Seele, Tingyun, Asta, Natasha
The Path of Harmony for buffing, the Path of Nothingness for weakening opponents, and the Path of Abundance and Preservation for healing or protection should be used to create a Zele team.
In this team, Zele is the main damage dealing character who relies heavily on using his attack in combat. To be most effective, she needs to keep her skill points high.
Natasha's basic strike deals damage regularly, generating skill points that Zele can use and, when needed, she can use her skills to heal the team. The only other healer in the game is Bailu, however she is a 5-star character and will be significantly harder to get than Natasha, who is a free character.
Now that you know everything you need to have the best Zela Honkai Star Rail build, let's get into the details of her ascension and trails, abilities, and eidolons.
Seele's elevation materials at Honkai Star Rail
Seele elevation materials:
- Thief Instinct: 20
- Distorted ambition: 18
- Conqueror's Will: 13
- Void Cast Iron: 66
- Credits: 308
Materials for pumping traces of Zele:
- Hunter Arrow: 18
- Demon Slayer Arrow: 69
- Starhunter's Arrow: 139
- Thief Instinct: 42
- Distorted ambition: 56
- Conqueror's Will: 58
- Guardian's Sorrow: 12
- Imprints of Destiny: 11
- Credits: 3
Zele's abilities in Honkai Star Rail
- Zele's Basic Attack: Vzhuh
Deals 130% of Zele's Attack Damage as Quantum Damage to an enemy.
- Zele Skill: Sheath Blade
Deal 275% of Zele's AD as Quantum Damage to an enemy and increase Zele's Speed by 25% for 2 turn(s).
- Ulta Zele: Butterfly Whirlwind
Zele gains a buff and deals 480% of her Attack Damage as Quantum Damage to the target enemy.
- Seele Talent: Reappearance
Grants a buff and an additional action when defeating an enemy. While empowered, Zele increases her damage dealt by 100% for 1 turn(s). If the opponent is defeated during the additional action gained from her Reappearance talent, that talent will not trigger.
- Seele Technique: Ghostly Illusion
After using the technique, gain Stealth for 20 seconds. While Stealth is active in the labyrinth, Zele cannot be detected by opponents, and she also gains a buff after the start of combat with an attack.
Zele eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
- E1 - Butterfly Dance: Skill speed buff can stack up to 2 times.
- E2 - Clipping: When dealing damage to an enemy whose HP is less than or equal to 50%, crit. Zele's chance is increased by 15%.
- E3 - Spinning in a whirlwind: Lv. skill +2 to max. ur. 15. Lv. talent +2 to max. ur. 15.
- E4 - Glimmer: When Zele defeats an opponent, she recovers 15 health. energy.
- E5 - Insight and quick wits: Lv. superpowers +2 to max. ur. 15. Lv. base attack +1 to max. ur. 10.
- E6 - Separation: After using an ultimate ability, the selected enemy is inflicted with the Butterfly Whirlwind status for 1 turn(s). When an enemy is attacked, they and Butterfly Whirl take additional Quantum Damage equal to 18% of Zele's Super Damage. If the opponent is defeated by additional damage from the Butterfly Whirl activated by other allies, then Zele's talent will not work.
When Zele is unable to fight, the Butterfly Whirlwind effect on enemies is removed.
This is everything we have for Zele's best build in Honkai Rail, including relics, light cones and command staff that can be used with her, ascension and trailing materials, abilities and eidolons.
You have Eidplons 1 and 2 mixed up in places
they were also swapped in Honkai, so everything is right there